The NDI project will implement and utilize a security token as explained below.
Synthetic security token
The NDIGOLD™️ Token grants holders a percentage of profit based on business operations after a set start-up period. There are no rights granted nor shares of the business implied by possession of these tokens other than access to a certain percentage of expected profits after the company fulfills revenue generation projections.
NDIGOLD™️ is expected to be one of a few to offer a preferred stock security token of which we are aware of and is being offered in accordance with applicable U.S. federal and state securities laws.
Private Sale Dates
July 2018 – January 2019
Nebula Token: Synthetic Equity NDIGOLD™️
Security Token Offer (STO)
The NDIGOLD™ Security token is being offered in accordance with applicable U.S. federal and state securities laws.
NDIGOLD™ Security Token Offer (STO) (Pre-Sale) Series “A” Round
- Tokens for Sale (10%): 30,000,000
- Token Price: $1.00 (30% discount)
- Founders (10%): 30,000,000
- Reserve (80%): 240,000,000
- Total Supply: 300,000,000
- Soft-Cap: $15,000,000
Features of Series “A” NDIGOLD™ Security Token:
- 10% Distribution Revenue Share
- Traded on a security token exchange (estimated exchanges: Open Finance and tZero)
NDIGOLD™ Security Token Offer Series “B” Round
- Series “B” Round will follow around Q2 2019 after proof of concept when additional tokens in the reserve will be released.